Due to SARS-CoV-2 spread around the world we would like to assure you, that ADECON is working in accordance with the rules established by the Polish government and WHO. We are taking this situation extremely seriously and view it as a great challenge. The health and safety of our Employees is our highest priority to ensure business continuity of our services.
We operate without disruption despite this unprecedented situation:
1. our road trucking works as usual – we accept transport orders; our Drivers work in accordance with the rules established by the Polish Ministry of Health
2. staff in both our customs clearance agencies (Gdynia and Hamburg) work from home
3. staff at our headquarters in Kalisz (administration, finance and accounting, transport, forwarding, debt collections, board) work from home
4. staff in branch offices in Wroclaw, Warsaw and Berlin work from home
5. our warehouses and container depot operate “on demand” with the highest sanitary procedures
In these extremely difficult times we understand, that the right information provided at the right time is essential to safe operation for our Customers’ businesses. Our cloud based ERP system allows direct remote connection between our Employees, as well as online connection to our subcontractors and service providers. We use every possible way of contact with our Customers and Partners. As always – we’re here for you 24/7.
The ADECON team is constantly monitoring the current situation and gives its best to ensure, that our Customers’ shipments are fulfilled as planned. At the same time, it is extremely likely that shipments going by sea and air may be delayed until further notice due to limited cargo space and equipment availability. Additionally, we have noticed price increases from some ocean and air lines. We would like to point out, that the majority of ocean and air lines have also implemented steep cancelation penalties. Considering the above, we ask that you plan your shipments with as much advance notice as possible.
Adrian Dolny, Cezary Ewertowski
Owners/managing board of ADECON Sp. z o.o. sp.k. and ADECON Logistics GmbH